Roger Sanchez, Park & Sons – This Feeling ft. Julie McKnight
Going back to our roots: the legendary Roger Sanchez, creator of one of the label’s first hits, Luv Dancin’, returns to Strictly Rhythm partnered by Dutch new jacks Park & Sons. Even better, they’ve brought with them a singer whose stellar performances on classic songs like Finally and Diamond Life put her in the top echelon of house music vocalists – Julie McKnight.
Park & Sons, who count Carl Cox, Green Velvet and Robert Hood among their inspirations, have earned their stripes with a string of high quality melodic techno tracks, but with a little help from one of the original creators of the New York house sound, they discover here a penchant for old school vocal house, building a classic uplifting disco-tinged production around another impeccable performance from Ms McKnight. This Feeling is good.
- This Feeling feat. Julie McKnight (Original Mix)
- This Feeling feat. Julie McKnight (Dub Mix)
- This Feeling feat. Julie McKnight (Radio Edit)
- This Feeling feat. Julie McKnight (Low Steppa Remix)
- This Feeling feat. Julie McKnight (Junior Sanchez Remix)
- This Feeling feat. Julie McKnight (Redford Remix)
Park & Sons